Master Restoration Suite is a comprehensive set of restoration plugins for cleaning up tape, vinyl, and acoustic recordings. The tools give extremely high quality results with minimal tweaking, hence they sound great and are easy to use.
– MR Noise is a sophisticated broadband noise reduction processor. Key features:
* Great sounding with minimal artifacts.
* Very easy to use.
* Low latency (under 20 msec) noise reduction can be used in live situations.
* Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 msec), hence noise looping is not required.
* Auto dynamics mode keeps transients sharp while avoiding squirrelly artifacts.
* Monitor feature to hear removed noise.
* Comprehensive display shows spectrum of input signal, output signal and noise floor.
* Parameters can be edited as function of frequency.
– MR Click combines click and crackle filtering for cleanup of phonograph recordings or other impulsive contamination. Key features:
* Separate algorithms optimized for removing clicks/pops and crackles/scratches.
* Sophisticated detection algorithms for clicks and crackle focus processing on contaminating events.
* Onset detection allows crackle processing to bypass onset events, keeping attacks bright.
* Monitoring feature for hearing eliminated clicks and crackle.
* Comprehensive stereo display of signal level, clicks, crackle, and onset events.
– MR Hum combines hum removal, buzz removal, brickwall filtering, and spectrum analysis into one easy to use plug-in. Key features:
* Hum removal using from 1 to 10 harmonic notch filters.
* Buzz removal for frequencies from 20 Hz to 200 Hz.
* High resolution spectrum analysis display.
* Adjustable frequencies and notch widths.
* Brickwall filtering for rumble and hiss removal.
* All sections can be monitored to hear removed signal.
– MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. Key features:
* Adjustable lookahead.
* Comprehensive metering.
* Dynamic display shows recent history of input and gain levels.
* Monitor allows you to hear gated signal.
– Master Restoration combines the functions of MR Hum, MR Click, MR Noise, and MR Gate into one convenient “all-in-one” restoration plug-in. Master Restoration is only available as part of the Master Restoration Suite. Master Restoration has all the features of the individual plug-ins plus:
* Presets for each section are automatically shared with individual plug-ins.
* Monitor option allows you to hear a mix of the removed signal from multiple sections.
* Display can be switched between sections.
Sold as a bundle, the Master Restoration Suite has an MSRP of $499.95 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU, DX, RTAS and MAS plug-in formats.
MR Hum, MR Click and MR Gate can be purchased individually for $99.95 each; MR Noise can be purchased for $349.95. Master Restoration is only available in the full Master Restoration Suite bundle.