Ohmicide 1.02 has been released for PC. A Mac version will follow soon. The update features various corrections and improvements.
Based on Predatohm design, Ohmicide:Melohman is organized around up to four frequency bands, each of them coming with their own Noise Gate, Dynamics, Distortion, Feedback Generator and all mixing abilities with just a twist of pre- and post-processing (distortion input, high shelf output).
– Added the possibility to deselect the active parameter by clicking in the background.
– Spectrum display correction and improvement.
– Added an animation on metapatch load.
– Redesigned selection of the Disto Alt. and Gate knobs.
– Added a short morph when switching preset via the GUI.
– The Melohman textbox now display something on startup.
– Bug correction : the odd family distortion gain was slowly increasing or decreasing over time depending on the bias setting.
– Wet/dry levels can now correctly be set via the keyboard.