Pianoteq has just been updated to version 2.0.1. The new update offers multicore rendering which vastly improves CPU performance on dual core and hyperthreaded Pentium 4. With this update a Receptor compatible version is released as well.
– Multicore rendering (for dual-core CPUs and hyperthreaded Pentium 4, can be enabled in the ‘options’ menu)
– Receptor compatibility (distributed as a single dll in a zip file)
– Fixed parameter automation
– Stand-alone: added ‘clear menu’ entry in the various recent files menus
– Stand-alone: output channel selection for ASIO sound cards
– Stand-alone: metronome volume now adjustable
– Stand-alone: fixed wav export bug