QuikQuak has just updated RaySpace to version 2.8. This plugin is a reverb and space designer for PC and Mac. This unique reverb creates up to five channels of surround sound reverb, all calculated in real time. The characteristics of the room shape, height, positions and materials can all be adjusted while you listen, making RaySpace a very inspirational and spontaneous tool.
Improvements for version 2.8:
* Sound ray visualiser. Watch the sound traverse the rooms with a time changable dial.
* Scattering algorithm enhanced, with fewer ray losses, and greater random behaviour.
* Reset factory preset function.
* Stereo width effecting dry signal bug fix.
* Updated manual screens, and small GUI changes.
If you missed version 2.7 here are the improvements for this version:
* New diffusion update, with modulation control for adding warmth and depth.
* Cubase 4 compatible.
* Re-scaled EQ for more accurate lower frequency editing.
* Minor interface changes.
* Replaced website demos for new RaySpace engine.