Image Line has released version 1.13 of Deckadance. Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect.
* [new] Support for Behringer BCD3000 console.
* [new] Added instant realtime set cue point for BCD3000 and BCD2000 consoles.
* [imp] Improvement of the synchronization of decks.
* [imp] Improvement of the synchronization of decks when the host master tempo is active.
* [imp] Removed the startup demo dialog box.
* [imp] Improvement in the PFL monitoring section. Now it allows to blend between Main and PFL on the phones.
* [fix] Downbeat and Start buttons aren’t displayed correctly when a song is loaded.
* [fix] Auto&Manual “status displays” don’t show the current automix state correctly.
* [fix] The loops/leaps synced to the nearest beat/bar sometimes doesn’t work as expected.
* [fix] When a file is dragged into the Toolbar then Deckadance crashes.
* [fix] Absolute mode position for MsPinky timecode cd control signal.
* [fix] Songs sampled at a different rate than 44100 Hz. have problems with the sync function.
* [fix] When a deck is playing and it reach the end if you use the Sync function in the opposite deck some problems can arise.
* [fix] Echo effect doesn’t synchronize correctly with the tempo of the song.