BFD2 will be the most powerful acoustic drum production workstation ever, according to FXpansion. BFD2’s easy to use interface is redesigned from the ground up to give you more power and control for shaping your drums than ever before. It is fast and easy to set up and integrate into your digital audio workstation of choice.
Create expressive, complex drum parts using 55GB of rare, vintage, boutique and classic drumkits. Recorded at AIR Studios in London, BFD2’s sound library combines extreme realism with stunning sound quality.
Mix your drums with flexible routing, submixing and built-in EQ, compressors and other effects.
Meanwhile, BFD2’s Groove engine offers advanced editing, performance and humanization functions for creating realistic drum parts. You can even lay out a full song’s drum track entirely within BFD2!
You’ll soon be able to purchase both BFD2 and BFD2 upgrade. All BFD1.5 users are eligible to purchase BFD2 upgrade so if you don’t already own BFD1.5 – grab your discount copy now! All BFD1.5 and expansion pack sound content is compatible with BFD2 and BFD2 upgrade.
– 10 full kits, extra snares, cymbals, and more
– Incredible detail: Multiple mic positions, expressive articulations, up to 96 velocity layers
– User stereo multi-velocity layer sample import
– EQ and FX suite containing everything from flanger, bitcrusher and delay effects to circuit-modelled dynamics, filtering and distortion
– Great-sounding presets let you concentrate on writing and playing instead of engineering
– 5000+ Grooves ready to use in your projects
– Built-in multi-channel audio export
– Better management of kits, instruments, Grooves and other files
– Easy mapping for keyboard/pad controllers and automation
– Electronic drum triggering support including expressive hihats and snare positional sensing
– A huge range of powerful new features and workflow enhancements
BFD2 will be USD 399.99 / EUR 299 / GBP 199, BFD2 upgrade for all 1.5 users will be USD 199.99 / EUR 149 / GBP 99.