After its initial release of Glass Viper just last week, QuikQuak has issued the first update. Glass Viper is a synthesizer with unique waveform shaping, that has a deep and natural sense of movement. Going beyond analogue simulation, into a truly organic sound, from simple old synths to grungy filthy basses, or delicate pianos to strange unnatural film effects.
Glass Viper version 1.01:
* Fixed envelope drawing issues in some hosts.
* Fixed stereo output names.
* Now compatible with older processors.
* Fixed registration issues for non GUI startups.
* Delay time nudge dial fixed at linear mode.
* Reduced clicks for program changes.