Industrial Tones 1.5 has been available for Windows for a while. MHC is now releasing version 1.5 for Mac OS X. The Mac OS X version is an Audio Unit (Universal Binary, supports Power PC and Intel processors).
Version 1.5 for Mac OS X includes the same improvements as version 1.5 for Windows/VST does.
– New graphical user interface.
– 13 of the samples/waveforms were either improved or replaced.
Main features are:
– 1024 presets (if all soundpacks are installed). A soundpack is an expansion which adds new industrial waveforms and presets.
– Crossfading and layered effects which feature distortion, filter banks, a resonator, flanger, sub oscillation, amp modulation, pitch shift etc.
– All knobs can be mapped to MIDI controllers with a simple “learn” function.
– Ensemble with adjustable amount and mix. Stereo delays.
– Full polyphony. Only your CPU sets the limit or you may set a fixed voice limit.
Price is $139 for the plugin. The optional soundpacks are available for $39 (including all three soundpacks).