Imageline has released version 1.20 (RC3) of the Deckadance DJ software. Available for windows and mac. This version is the first version to include support for OS X.
Known issues :
* changing the skins quickly sometimes (not always) crashes DD, this only happens in the win32 version
What’s new :
* [new] Mac OSX release (Universal Binary) [DD-42].
* [new] Redesign of the Digital Vinyl System panel. It includes now a real-time signal spectroscope and an easy-to-use interface [DD-43].
* [new] Vinyl timecode control of decks inside Live and Live LE [DD-44].
* [new] New Minihost with support for DirectSound drivers and new features as tap master tempo and window resize/move [DD-45].
* [new] Native support for Numark Total Control console [DD-47].
* [new] Transform button now also includes “cut” mode [DD-48].
* [imp] Internal changes to the browser to increase his efficiency [DD-49].
* [imp] General improvements and bug fixes [DD-50].
* [imp] Fixed important cpu usage bug in Windows version
* [imp] Added white and black updated skins
Furthermore Imageline has posted a video on Youtube showing a setup where they sent a Stanton Final Scratch OPEN signal to both a PC (XP) and a Mac (OSX). As both receive the same timecoded signal they play (the same song) perfectly in sync.