NEXUS is a next generation rom synthesizer of the highest quality from reFX, which just recieved an update (version 1.3.9.)
* Presets are optimized during load now, so single-layer presets expose as many internal parameters as possible into the user-accessible area.
* Sample-player optimization (1.3.8) was too aggressive which muted some layers.
* Free disk-space evaluation was broken on OSX which made expansion-import impossible.
* NEXUS would crash Logic (OSX) when certain circumstances where just right.
* Memory-usage display would sometimes be too low.
* Minor display glitch when using ‘next preset’ button.