Antares Audio Technologies, the worldwide leader in voice processing technology for the professional audiorecording industry, has announced the release of Voice Thing!, an extremely affordable and easy to use PC application for changing voices in real time.
Designed for online gaming, voice chat, VoIP, and video and podcast production, Voice Thing! can change a person’s voice in an almost limitless variety of ways.
Based on technology developed for Antares pro audio voice processing applications, Voice Thing! requires only a microphone and any PC application that accepts audio input. Voice Thing! lets anyone subtly or radically change the character of their voice, turn their (audio) self into a monster or alien, or create the effect of being in a wide variety of sonic environments, fromsmall rooms to huge halls.
With fun and ease-of-use as top priorities, Voice Thing! features a playful user interface that puts the power of Antares’s advanced voice processing technology in the hands of any PC user.
With Voice Thing!, a user can:
• Change their voice with the same high-quality voice processing used in Antares’s professional audio tools
• Raise or lower their voice with high quality pitch-shifting
• Radically change the quality and/or gender of their voice withAntares’s unique vocal tract modeling technology
• Use the Mutation function to create a huge variety of monstrous,demonic, or other alternate-species voices
• Instantly translate everything they say into Alien
• Simulate a variety of environments, from a huge hall to a small room
• Choose from an extensive collection of included human, creature, andjust plain weird voices
• Save a virtually unlimited number of their own creations
• Have some serious fun
Voice Thing! is available now for Windows XP and Vista. More information and a fully functional time-limited demo version can be found at the dedicated Voice Thing! web site
Voice Thing! costs $34.95 and can be purchased directly from the online store at the Voice Thing! web site.