Magic Vox uses the beautiful sonic qualities of guitar harmonics (flageolets), as a basis for the creation of a totally new playable and expressive musical instrument, with a distinctive sound.
Twelve of the best sounding guitars were selected for this mission and we carefully sampled the harmonics that each guitar produces (See the full list below). Each guitar brings its own harmonic character and enables the creation of new different sounds. You can layer two guitar sources jointly for hybrid sounds and richer evolving tones. The advanced synthesis engine enables interesting sound sculpting options, and the noise-shaper section brings the vintage analog scent when it is needed.
Gibson ES-335, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Gretsch Nashville, Classic Alvarez, Classic Rodriguez, Acoustic Taylor 814ce, Acoustic Martin D12 (12 Strings), Resonator Guitar, Hofner Bass Guitar, Fender Precision Bass.
– Innovative playable and expressive musical instrument
– Fresh beautiful tones with a distinctive character
– Samples of 12 guitars harmonics as a sound source
– Advanced synthesis engine
– Noise-shaper section for vintage analog style sounds
– Dual layer capability
– 3 envelope generators
– Expanded effects section with Various traditional and special effects: Rotator, Granular effect, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Magic effect, Distortion
– Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass and Notch resonant filter section
Magic Vox is now available for euro 79/$99.