The Motion Pack is a double whammy of synths with some interesting modulation options to give a lot of movement to the sound.
* jellyfish has several modes of inter-oscillator modulation (phase distortion, phase width, ring mod etc) as well as 2 tempo-sync LFOs and an envelope generator that each modulate 6 parameters as well as each other.
* metamorph will change between 11 oscillator waveforms in real-time, in 5 different modes, as well as a lot of other LFO, envelope modulations and onboard effects to make things even more interesting.
Both synths have presets made by runagate covering many sounds from evolving pads, weird noises and effects, dynamic leads, wobbly basses and more.
jellyfish is a 4-oscillator synth with multiple modulation methods between the oscillators and of their various parameters which guarantees plenty of movement in the sound. This is great for evolving pads, wobbly bass, vibrant leads or just plain strangeness. Using addition, subtraction, phase difference, ring modulation or phase distortion, the oscillators can modulate each other to get a wide variety of sounds. 2 tempo-sync LFOs and an ADSR envelope can all modulate this inter-osc modulation, as well as pitch, filter cut-off and each other. A pair of resonant filters and a tempo-sync delay complete the deal.
* 4 oscillators arranged in pairs, with each pair able to modulate each other.
* 9 inter-osc modulation methods, including phase distortion, phase difference and ring modulation.
* ADSR envelope per oscillator pair, with unlimited values and definable contours.
* 2 resonant low pass filters with flexible routing.
* 2 tempo-sync LFOs with 16 waveforms and adjustable phase.
* LFOs can modulate the inter-osc modulation, pitch and filter cutoff for each pair.
* LFO2 can modulate LFO1.
* 1 ADSR envelope can modulate as per the LFOs and modulate both LFOs.
* Tempo-sync delay, with damping and mix level.
* Oscillator and LFO note-on sync.
* 11 waveforms per oscillator.
* MIDI learn / MIDI CC parameters defined.
* 50+ presets by runagate.
metamorph is a waveform morphing synth with a bunch of envelopes, LFOs and onboard effects to guarantee movement on even the most vanilla note.
Each oscillator can morph through a selection of waveforms in tempo sync or modulated by an envelope. It can also step through the waveforms, make each cycle a new waveform or even just stick with one waveform if you want. Throw in pitch modulation, 5 envelopes, 2 LFOs, a ring mod / 3rd audio osc, variable state filter, distortion, delay and an arpeggiator and that held note will never sound the same again.
* 2 morphing oscillators with 11 waveforms, 16 morph stages and 5 morphing modes.
* 3rd audio oscillator in combination with ring modulator.
* 2 LFOs (Filter cutoff, Ring Mod).
* 3 AHSDR envelopes (Amp, Filter, Wavemorph).
* 2 ASR envelopes (both LFOs).
* Both LFOs have 19 waveforms with adjustable phase and depth and can be synced to note-on messages.
* All 5 envelopes have 13 contours and can be retriggered or free running.
* Pitch can be modulated by any of the 3 ADHSR envelopes or either LFO.
* Pitch can be set to drift, analogue style.
* Variable state filter, 6 modes, up to 4 stages and variable response curve.
* Distortion, 20 modes, wet/dry level and volume control.
* Arpeggiator, tempo sync, 6 modes, selectable number of octaves and note length.
* Ring modulation with dedicated LFO, 9 modes, 11 waveforms and wet/dry mix.
* Delay, tempo sync with feedback, damp and wet/dry controls.
* MIDI CC and MIDI learn.
* 50+ presets by runagate.
The Motion pack is available at $15 from the de la Mancha website.