Virsyn is happy to announce the release of VTAPE 1.2. VTAPE is a set of three plugins based on a thorough simulation of the famous sound of analog tape machines.
The multichannel capabilities of the new version 1.2 laid the basis for a new kind of Surround effect delay. Imagine what you can do with up to 16 tempo sync’d delay taps for each audio channel with independent level control.
VTAPE is now compatible to the new VST3 standard – the next major revision of Steinberg’s Virtual Studio Technology. The new multichannel capabilities in VST3 makes the handling of VTAPE much easier.
What’s new in version 1.2:
– Surround effect delay.
– VST3 compatibility.
– Multichannel capabilities up to 10.2 (VST3 / AU / RTAS).
– Independent level control for each tap.
– Delay: Multichannel Mixer.
– Delay: Input link function for multichannel delay.
– Saturator: automatic gain compensation.
– AU: Flanger position automation not working.
– Compatibility problem with Cubase 4.x/PSP 42 solved.
– Delay: Output gain doesn’t work as expected.