An updated version 1.5 of Voxengo Overtone GEQ has been released and is available for download. Overtone GEQ is a free 7-band equalizer plug-in in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats for Windows and Mac OS X computers.
Version 1.5 change list:
* Various minor fixes.
* “Tablet mode” global option added.
* “Auto oversampling level” global option added.
* Virtual keyboard implemented.
* Channel group output soloing implemented.
* Superfluous “Copy To” button removed.
Overtone GEQ was designed to be a quick EQ shape adjustment tool for mixes and sub-mixes. During its operation, Overtone GEQ applies harmonic enhancement processing that delivers a special touch and shine to the sound.
Overtone GEQ features:
* 7-band graphic equalizing
* +/- 12 dB gain range per band
* 2 graphic equalizer views
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Complex harmonic coloration
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages