Blue Cat Audio is happy to release a new version of the Stereo Phaser plugin. It now includes Undo/Redo, a new toolbar and presets import/exports capabilities. The upgrade is free for registered users, and if you do not already own this plugin you can purchase it for 26.10 euro only ($44.10), with 10% discount.
What’s new in Blue Cat’s Stereo Phaser 2.3:
– Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
– New toolbar to access main functionalities.
– Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the effect with absolutely no noise.
– Misc user interface enhancements.
– Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
– Installer now registers the VST plugin to avoid registration issues in some host applications.
– Performance improvements:
– Faster skins loading.
– Reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.