Sylenth1 version 2.01 has been released. This update is free for all registered Sylenth1 users.
The update includes the following changes:
* Improved graphical interface responsiveness, reduced CPU usage and improved compatibility and stability with certain video cards.
* Added menu option for randomizing presets.
* Host GUI blocking issues solved.
* Phaser frequency modulation bug fixed.
* Crashes in Chainer fixed.
* Numerous other minor bug fixes and improvements.
* Now also compatible with Receptor.
* Over 200 new presets, including the RadioCarbon soundbank from Nucleus SoundLab.