Arturia has announced version 2.2 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
* Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCD’s now displays the parameter controlled by the “Key parameter” knobs.
* New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode (Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO.
* Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel.
* Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts
* Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard
* When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, Pro Tools, Logic…) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
* Audible steps when stepping filters removed
* Some computers holding a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
* Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen
* Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed
Pricing and Availability: Free update for all registered owners