Crysonic has released newB V2 which has been redesigned from the ground up for better performance and much improved audio quality together with a multitude of important additions.
What is newB V2?
Based on ‘ Aural Acoustic ‘ principals newB V2 is a bass enhancer and maximizer VST plug-in that can be used to apply from subtle to extreme bass enhancement and generation during Mastering, Mixing, Tracking and Live performance. newB increases the perceived amount of bass by adding / mixing specific sub-harmonic content from the original bass, thereby allowing our brains to hear lower-frequencies than may exist in the original audio material. The newB V2 process conceptually enhances the bass performance of high and low quality consumer speaker systems ranging from Hi-fi to multimedia speakers found in products such as laptops.
newB V2™ main features:
• Sub Harmonic Bass Compression
• Dynamic Response Curves
• 5 Bass Presence settings
• Original bass can be mixed in 100% or totally replaced
• Variable from wide to narrow band high-pass crossover filter for generating sub-harmonics
• Extremely easy and intuitive GUI
• Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Virtual Instruments and Live
• 24bit/96Khz audio support
• Highly optimized custom DSP code