IK Multimedia is proud to announce T-RackS 3, our new high-end mastering and mixing suite.
IK Multimedia pioneered the analog-modeled mastering field with the first all-in-one software solution, the original standalone version of T-RackS that quickly became a cult hit for a multitude of studios around the world. The new T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, offering unparalleled audio quality with scores of new and unique features.
T-RackS 3 is a modular mastering/mixing suite of Dynamics and EQ processors, including:
– 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well as the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
– New configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 12 parallel/series processors
– New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
– New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
– New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
– New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
– Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors in addition to its top-notch analog classics. A new modular chain gives you easy navigation/compare features. A new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control.
A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3. Beyond Mastering.
• 9 processors
5 New T-RackS processors:
1. Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 (based on the Fairchild 670)
2. Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (based on the Pultec EQP-1A)
3. Opto compressor (based on the finest mastering Opto-compressor)
4. Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
5. High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
4 Classic T-RackS processors:
1. Classic T-RackS Compressor
2. Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
3. Classic T-RackS Clipper
4. Classic T-RackS Equalizer
• Modular mastering/mixing solution with 12 processing slots
New, selectable 12-processor slot audio chain, arranged in two rows of 4 slots for parallel processing plus 4 serial final slots.
• Accurate, complete and truly useful Metering
T-RackS 3 includes a new high-quality, high-precision, complete metering section. Peak, Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
• All-platform plug-ins and a new standalone version in the same package
The new standalone version allows for work with multiple audio files, previews them with all-independent settings, plus has automation and audio editing for use in both Mac/PC
• High transparency, extreme quality audio processing throughout the whole signal path
T-RackS 3 delivers incredible purity, transparency and fidelity that is far superior to the vast majority of plug-ins you could compare it with.
• NEW SCC™ technology: The new SCC™ (Sonic Character Cloning) has been developed to “clone” the true behavior of an analog vintage processor down to its finest level of sonic detail.
Price and Availability
T-RackS 3 comes in 2 versions:
1. T-RackS 3 Deluxe – euro 379.99. The definitive solution in mastering/mixing with 9 processors: 4 classic T-RackS processors + 2 digital processors + 1 Opto compressor + Vintage Edition including 2 models of Fairchild + Pultec. T-RackS 3 Deluxe Crossgrade* – euro 229.99 * – a reduced-price version of T-RackS Deluxe for all registered IK users.
2. T-RackS 3 Standard – euro 149.99 – the 4 classic T-RackS processors in the new application framework. All versions will be available worldwide in stores and in the IK Multimedia online shop by November 10th, 2008. All prices exclude taxes.