The V-Machine is a compact VST/VSTi hardware playback module built for performance keyboard players and DJ’s. It is one little beast that cannot be underestimated once loaded up with your favorite VST instrument and effect plug-ins.
Take your plug-ins on the road or into the studio and access them live without a computer. Multiple plug-ins can be pre-loaded into bank/preset memories for immediate access. Combine VST and VSTi plug-ins into chains, splits, and layers to create extremely rich and unique sounds. Full external MIDI controller support allows users access to available loaded plug-in parameter controls such as virtual dials, switches, and faders.
* External hardware host for Windows plugins (VST instruments and effects)
* Banks, presets (incl. chaining, layering, splitting) can be edited with the V-Machine or the host software
* Create synth layers and chain them with effects
* Connect nearly every MIDI-Controller to the V-Machine
* Multiple VSTi’s can be combined
* MIDI learn functions included
* All effect and synth chains can be switched latency free
* USB-Ports for copy protection dongles
* Use software samplers and stream its content from any USB drive
* sensor to adjust the display’s contrast automatically