After several beta versions, Audjoo have now officially released Helix. Over two years it has been developed with the demanding sound designer in mind, but is easy enough to use for any synth enthusiast to enjoy.
Helix introduces a new oscillator type combining the concept of wave-shaping with wave-table synthesis, in addition this oscillator also allows for up to 16 x unison similar to a super saw, but for any waveform. Great care has been taken to ensure no aliasing in the oscillators, so the sound is free from many artifacts traditionally associated with software (and virtual analog) synthesizers. Each of the 24 voices is made up of four oscillators, three filters and three distortion/saturation stages.
* Low CPU usage
* 1000+ presets (from BigTone and others)
* Up to 64 x Unison per voice
* Semi Modular Architecture
* Unique Wave-Table-Shaping oscillators
* 17 filter types (3 per voice)
* 10 distortion types (3 per voice)
* All stereo signal path
* Deep Modulation
* 7 Built in effects (Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Limiter, Reverb, EQ)
Helix runs in VST-host on OSX or Windows.
Pricing and Availability: Helix is available for purchase immediately as a download for $149, excluding local taxes where applicable.