miniSID is a quick and simple SID synth for getting that chiptune sound with the minimum of tweaking. The waveforms are sampled from a 6581 SID chip and the arp gives that retro gamer effect. It has a quick and simple interface so you can your chiptune fix with the minimum of tweaking. and it is free!
– Square, Saw and Triangle waves sampled from a 6581 SID chip
– 2 oscs with 3 levels of oscillator sync
– arp with 3 modes and 4 speeds
– arp has up to 4 octaves range
– arp has 4 note length options
– all controls have MIDI CC’s assigned