Moog Music has chosen reKon audio to develop a new state of the art VST editor for their Little Phatty analog synthesizer.
The new addition to the Moog product line will bring complete control inside a VST host to the Moog Little Phatty user-base. The new editor will be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
‘We have had several requests for such an editor.’ said Amos Gaynes, Product Engineer for Moog Music. Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
VST Little Phatty Editor features:
* View and edit every available parameter in one view
* Automate and shape patches along with the music… in the DAW
* Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear’s appearance
* Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats
* Available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows PC