Zplane announce version 1.5 of the award-winning automatic harmony plugin vielklang. It is a tool to harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements.
The new version offers the following main features:
* live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklangs harmonization
* new harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum
* new export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks
* improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness
* Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5
vielklang 1.5 is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows) VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X) at an MSRP of $299/€249. For all registered users, the online upgrade to version 1.5 is free of charge!