One of the interesting new products at this years NAMM (on the software side) surely was the successor of the impOSCar soft synth, the impOSCar 2. GForce got a lot of questions and requests for more information on this new version. They now have set up a preview page to let us all know more about the new features of the impOSCar 2.
New Features in impOSCar 2:
* PWM on both oscillators.
* Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing (destinations include: OSc2 pitch, PW1, PW2, PW1&2, Filter Separation, Filter Q, Osc Mix, Noise Mix).
* Additional LFO.
* Improved LFO sync options.
* New Modulation & Controller Routing options.
* Pink noise.
* Vastly Improved Arpeggiator.
* Chord Hold & Retrigger from a single key.
* Controller Section Featuring Channel & Poly Aftertouch.
* Mod Wheel Controls now switchable between Aftertouch, Expression and Mod Wheel.
* Pan Spread Modes (left to right, Random etc) and Spread Amount Control.
* Mono & Poly Unison Modes (up to 8 voice poly unison).
* Unison Voice Spread.
* Portamento Spread on Unison glides.
* New Chorus Modes.
* Ring Modulation.
* External Audio Input with the new FX version.
* Release Velocity Response.
* Small, Medium & Large GUI sizes.