M-Audio steals the show with advanced new MIDI controllers, groundbreaking software and more.
The M-AudioÂ® Axiom Pro keyboard controllers build on the acclaimed Axiom series with premium TruTouchâ„¢ action, proprietary HyperControlâ„¢ MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboardâ€™s controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason, as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with your host DAW means the keyboardâ€™s controls are always in sync with your softwareâ€™s active parameters. The intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumpsâ€”even when plug-ins are closed. Axiom Pro puts you in complete control of your entire session.
* proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and host control:
o automatically maps controllers to popular DAWs and software instrumentsâ€”and maintains a constant live link between them
o compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason
o graphic LCD groups and names controls modularly with 4 dedicated profiles per group for easy recall
o dedicated button toggles between Mixer and Instrument control modes
o Transport-only mode option enables DAW transport control and track navigation combined with user MIDI controller mappings
* TruTouch semi-weighted, piano-style, professional-action keybed
* ASCII messages for DAW keyboard shortcuts
Based on the M-Audio preamplifier technology that won Pro Audio Reviewâ€™s highest accolades, the updated DMP3 preamp is designed to provide a premium front end for todayâ€™s high-resolution digital recording systems. It features an amazing 20Hz to 80kHz frequency response, 67dB of gain and an exceptional dynamic range to capture all the nuances of your musicâ€”plus a redesigned new look. Whether you use it for performance or production, the DMP3 two-channel microphone/instrument preamp is destined to be integral in defining your sound.
* 2-channel preamp with XLR microphone inputs and 1/4â€ instrument inputs
* balanced outputs on TRS jacks deliver hum-free professional audio
* low harmonic distortion (THD+N: .0005% @ 20Hz-20kHz) for ultra-clean sound
* exceptional dynamic range to capture all the nuances of your music
* 20Hz to 80kHz frequency response (+/- 0.5dB) ideal for high-resolution recording
* high and low gain range controls offer up to 67dB of gain
* phantom power to accommodate all types of microphones
Other M-Audio presented at the NAMM, were the new Torq 1.5 software and the Pro Tools M-Powered 8 software.