Virsyn is happy to announce the release of FDELAY – The Rhythmiser. Pimp up your loops. The multi-band delay machine FDELAY is an exciting tool for sound design and loop manipulation in realtime. In contrast to the delay machines you’re used to FDELAY splits the frequency spectrum of the input signal into 27 bands and applies a separate delay unit to each band. The delay times can be synchronized to the host tempo generating nearly infinite rhythmical and sonic variations of the input signal.
– 27 band realtime multiband delay.
– Frequency dependant level, delay time and feedback
– Linear phase precision filters for maximal transparency
– Tempo syncable delay times up to 6 seconds.
– Meta parameter for quick access to rhythm variations
– Minimized latency ( 12 ms )
– VST 3
– VST 2.4
FDELAY introductory offer: From now till March 31st, 2009 you can buy FDELAY for only EURO 99.- instead of EURO 169.-
FDELAY for free: If you buy Take Five FX ( incl. Bark, Matrix, Reflect, TDesign and VTape) before March 31st, 2009 you will get FDELAY for free.