The time has come to announce the release of the world’s first published polyphonic tone manipulation software. The dream of musicians to isolate single notes out of chords and so to manipulate most forms of recorded audio has come true. In other words: Is this a cheaper version of the great DNA Melodyne software?
– Change chords or single wrong notes in polyphonic recordings.
– To fit pieces into your composition that otherwise would not have been accessible due to their key
– To creatively play around with recorded audio like with a midi instrument – it will play your musical ideas by a click but it still sounds like the real instrument
– Isolate the natural harmonics of instruments, manipulate them, take your instruments under the magnifying glasses to understand their sound
– Create real sounding harmonizations, i.e. make chords out of monophonic parts of audio
– Correct intonation problems of any instrument or voice while keeping the formants as they are
– Create artificial vibrato, stretch the formants, rearrange melodies, draw frequency curves with your mouse to access monophonic and polyphonic audio in a way it has never been possible before
This first version of VisualVox polyphonic costs only 25 Euros . The final version 1.0 will cost 99 Euros but the upgrade from version 0.9 will cost only 50 Euros. (Prices do not incude taxes dependent on your location).
More info: www.improvisator.de