112dB announces that Redline Monitor, the high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones, has been updated to version 1.0.2. This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version.
– Support for custom skins (Vintage skin by Scott Kane included).
– Circular and Circular Relative knob mode.
– [Mac/AU] Fixed delayed crash in some AU hosts.
– [Mac/AU] Fixed GUI offset in Bias Peak Pro.
– [Mac/AU] Automation parameter values displayed wrong in Logic.
– [Mac/AU] Proper window raise/activation on mouse clicks.
– [Mac] Buttons on PowerPC Macs wouldn’t switch off.
– Fixed parameter name display in some VST hosts.
Redline Monitor 1.0.2 is a free download for registered users.
Redline Monitor is available in RTAS/VST format for Windows XP/Vista and RTAS/AU/VST Universal Binary format for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up. Redline Monitor is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store at http://112dB.com/store for €99/$99.