112dB announces that their high-end reverb plugin Redline Reverb has been updated to version 1.0.1. The updated demo and retail installer is available from http://112dB.com/download and is free for registered users.
– Support for custom skins (Vintage skin by Scott Kane included).
– Shift click on a favorites button as a shortcut to store the current program as a favorite.
– Preset order using Prev/Next Preset buttons now identical to the presets popup menu.
– [Mac/AU] Fixed GUI offset in Bias Peak Pro.
– [Mac/AU] Automation parameter values displayed wrong in Logic.
– [Mac/AU] Fixed occasional crash when quitting host with Redline Reverb window open.
– Buttons (Bypass and Prev/Next Preset) on PowerPC Macs wouldn’t switch off.
– Parameter name display now displayed correctly.
– Saving single presets (.fxp) now works correctly.
Redline Reverb is available immediately in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up. The introductory price of €99 (Europe) / $99 (worldwide) is valid through June 15, after which the regular price becomes €149/$149. An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available.