Voxengo Elephant update version 3.3 is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 3.3 update includes the following changes:
* “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
* “Off-Line Render” indication added.
* Global level metering parameters added.
* A/B switch visual appearance changed.
* Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
* Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
* Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization. Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate.
* Transparent signal limiting action
* 10 predefined limiter modes
* Limiter mode editor
* Optional release stage
* Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
* DC offset removal filter
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Voxengo Elephant is available on-line for USD 89.95. Voxengo Elephant demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com