Put some fun back into audio recording with Retro Recorder by McDSP. The highly stylized yet simple interface makes recording easy on any iPhone. Patent pending Audio Level eXtension (ALX) technology improves recording quality beyond the capability of hand held recorders costing many times more. Even without an external microphone, Retro Recorder can capture detail other recorders cannot – up to 32 times more signal level.
Recorded files can be exported individually or in batches. Exported files may then be downloaded to a PC or Mac, using a Wi-Fi network. Supports iPhone and second generation iPod Touch. An external microphone is required to use Retro Recorder on the second generation iPod Touch.
- Up to 30 dB (32 x) more signal level with ALX technology
- Audition ALX processing instantly during playback, the original recording is preserved
- Export original recordings or ALX enhanced versions in WAV format
- Wi-Fi download page allows downloading to any Mac or PC with most web browsers
- Batch rename, delete, and export makes organizing a snap
- User interface rotates 180 degrees for better iPhone microphone orientation when recording
- External microphone support
- Record short ideas or lengthy meetings for hours, even in sleep mode
- Pause, fast forward, or rewind signals during playback
- Filter list of recordings by keyword to find your recording fast
- Recorder page allows quick review of last clip recorded, great for level checks
- Supports mono signals only, up to 22,050 Hz sample rate
- Developed and supported by a professional audio company with over ten years experience