Beat Kangz Electronics is proud to announce that the Beat Thang Virtual, the Beat Thang software application for Mac and PC, is available for purchase beginning at 8 am on July 17, just in time for Summer NAMM in Nashville.
Packed with over 3000 brand new sounds, Beat Thang Virtual integrates fully functioning Digital FX, a 16-track MIDI sequencer, sampling and waveform editing with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Designed with the musician’s ear in mind, Virtual is loaded with live bass, strings, synthesizers, Latin and African percussion, electric guitar as well as popular chopped and screwed effects. Beat Thang Virtual was developed to run as a companion software application for The Beat Thang, but over time it evolved and morphed into a standalone beat making monster.
Check out the features:
- Over 3000 sounds and hundreds of royalty free Beat Kangz Bangers
- One octave pad layout with 8 banks = 8 octaves so you can bang out beats or play the keys.
- 16 track midi sequencer. (8 internal/8 external)
- 16 layers of velocity sensitivity for emotive performance.
- High Quality Sampler & waveform editing. Sample your own sounds using your computer’s built in mic or line input.
- Process samples using features like normalize, reverse and resample.
- Easy to use Realtime Sequencer. Create patterns in real time using quantize, swing, individual bar lengths, tap tempo then string them together in SONG mode.
- 24bit reverb, delay, flange, phaser, pitch shift, old record and many more.
- Add BANG with onboard mastering.
- Export your songs as .wav files or save them to your Beat Kangz Playa Thang equipped iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Integrates seamless with Beat Thang Hardware. Anything you edit, record or produce on Virtual can be transferred to the Thang, and vice versa.
Beat Thang Virtual is on sale July 17 at BeatKangz.com. The damage? $149.00 (plus shipping). The software ships in a handsome reusable Beat Kangz Electronics flash drive.