QuikQuak has released a new major version 2 of Crowd Chamber. Crowd Chamber is an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation. From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, on to impossible situations and effects.
- New algorithm.
- The complex feedback system has now been replaced by simple global parameters.
- Global Spread dial stretches out each voice over time, used to create large crowds, or weird individual effects.
- Overall spectral shift control, for creating large global pitch effects.
- Huge reduction in CPU usage for large crowd simulations.
- Reduced initial delay for large crowds.
- Increased basic population value.
- Extra presets demonstrating new capabilities.
- Simplified GUI and clearer labeling.
- PDF manual added.