Inklen announces the release of Tonetable 1.1, an update to the iPhone App for DJs who want to control a deck of their digital vinyl system from their iPhone or iPod Touch. The update is available immediately through Apple’s iPhone App Store.
Added in version 1.1 is the new keyboard control interface that allows DJs to manipulate Tonetable’s control tone in semitone intervals. Users can easily play melodies using sampled notes loaded into their DJing software.
Changes to Tonetable:
– Added a keyboard for manipulating the control tone in semitone intervals.
– Added pick-up and power-down rate preferences.
– Key-lock is now disabled when in use.
– Added 1.3 kHz control tone option.
– Optimised the audio and graphics rendering engines.
Tonetable is available on the iPhone App Store for US$7.99.