UAD Software Version 5.4.1 provides minor functional and sonic improvements to the FATSO Jr./Sr. Powered Plug-In, as well as a new “Clear CPU Affinity” setting for Windows users, which reduces CPU spiking on most multi-processor systems.
Changes in Version 5.4.1:
- Minor FATSO Jr./Sr. functional and sonic changes improve usability and emulation accuracy (UAD-2)
(See the UAD version history for a list of specific FATSO changes)
- New “Clear CPU Affinity” setting reduces CPU spiking on most multiprocessor systems (Windows)
- IMPORTANT: FATSO Jr./Sr. v5.4.1 session and preset settings are not backwards compatible with v5.4.0
- (RTAS) UAD v5.4.1 does not include the latest version of the Mellowmuse ATA RTAS plug-in. We recommend downloading and installing the latest ATA version after updating to UAD v5.4.1. The latest ATA version is available directly from the Mellowmuse website.
- Please see the detailed Release Notes page for additional information about v5.4.1