Applied Acoustics Systems releases the Ultra Analog VA-1 v1.1.2 Update for Mac OS X and Windows.
This is a maintenance update containing the following changes:
– Fixed lots of preset change glitches;
– Fixed DC output saturation on some oscillator/filter combinations;
– Fixed filter cutoff glitch on large sudden pitch changes;
– Fixed Recorder crash on Windows;
– Fixed automation from plug-in window in Logic 8;
– Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed;
– Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel;
– Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows;
– Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge;
– Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge;
– Fixed “Fatal Error 417” during authorization on Mac OS X;
– Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog values glitch;
Pricing and Availability: The Ultra Analog VA-1 v1.1.2 Update is available now, free of charge to all Ultra Analog VA-1 registered users.