A new version of Blue Cat’s Remote Control virtual control surface is now available. It now lets you dynamically change the name of the controls: no need to customize the skin!
Blue Cat’s Remote Control is a set of plug-ins which let you control and monitor in real time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or devices from a single customizable user interface.
The package includes 3 plug-ins: Remote Control 16, 32 and 64, which have the ability to manage up to 16, 32 or 64 parameters. You can assign a MIDI channel and CC number to each controller, customize its response curve.
- Virtual MIDI control surface and monitoring tool.
- Control or monitor in real time any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device.
- Customize the controls response curve with advanced settings.
- Create your own Digital Workstation controller thanks to Blue Cat’s Skinning Language.
- MIDI learn.
- Full automation support.
- DirectX and VST formats.
- Load and Save presets in a host independent format.
- Controls names can now be customized from the user interface (no need to change the skins).
- output automation is now disabled by default.
- Bug fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
- Blue Cat’s Skinning Language 1.6.1 support for enhanced user interface customization.