Brainworx are proud to release V2 of their “modern classic” today. bx_digital V2 is a state-of-the-art digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering class 11-band equalizer, M/S De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters, plus extra M/S features, such as Pan for M&S, and Stereo Width Control. bx_digital V2 works in 3 modes (!) including a sophisticated “M/S Mastering” mode and emulates the three most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers literally all the features of the hardware including the M/S-SOLO-Buttons, and a lot of functions that the hardware doesn´t even offer (Auto Listen, etc.).
bx_digital V2 features:
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo)
- new and unique “SixPack” Master Section
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz
- built-in M/S De-Esser / dynamic EQ (20 Hz – 22 kHz)
- precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering
- individual Bypass and Link for every feature
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions
- new Auto-Solo and Auto-Listen modes for TDM & Native
- individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only!
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs
- Touch-sensitive AUTO SOLO: interactive with ICON for solo modes
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the center section ICON-EQ
- Mousewheel control supported for MAC & PC
All users of bx_digital V1 (Native & TDM) may upgrade to V2 at a special price NOW! Brainworx accepts all digidesign customers for upgrades to V2 (incl. all owners of MassivePack 7 (2008) auths).