SONiVOX, Boston based virtual instrument manufacturer today announced the availability of Sampla – Hip Hop Production Sampler, an innovative new virtual sampler plug-in for MAC and PC designed for fast and professional quality sampling, and beat creation for hip hop producers everywhere.
Sampla’s unique design bridges the gap between MPC style sampling and the computer based virtual instrument environment. Sampla allows users to easily record, slice, loop, and assign (keymap) their own
recorded samples as well as any of their own wav, acid, aiff, and mp3 samples. In addition to the flexibility provided by Sampla’s sampler engine, Sampla’s “Learn Mode” allows users to interface their MIDI pad controllers and controller keyboards directly with Sampla.
Whether the user is using a midi keyboard, MPC pad controller, or just their computer by itself, Sampla is designed to put serious control in the producer’s hands. Sampla’s innovative design and functionality doesn’t stop with the application itself. Additionally Sampla is packed with a diverse and extensive factory sound bank, all recorded and programmed by SONiVOX’s award winning sounddesign team, with over 250 high end instrument presets and pad layouts.
Included are acoustic and electronic drumkits, basses, keyboards, leads, guitars, strings, brass, pads, vocals, symphonic construction kits, scensorship bleeps and blips, as well as a selection of loops from the SONiVOX LoopLine series, all designed to deliver superior sonic and stylistic versatility.
Sampla’s Key Features At a Glance:
– MPC style editing & slicing for easy instrument & beat creation
– Imports Wav, Acid, Broadcast Wav, Aiff, & MP3 Format Files
– Easy to use record functionality for real time sampling
– Over 250 factory preset instruments and pad layouts
– 16 user assignable pads
– Tempo Sync Stereo Delay, EQ, and Chorus Effects
– Assignable filter section with 10 filter types
– Graphic waveform display with zoom, click, and drag functionality
– Midi Learn & Save functionality, Sampla is instantly compatible with any
– MIDI keyboard or pad control
– Pad-Specific Variable Resolution Note Repeat and Pattern Arpeggiation Mode
– PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility.
– MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility.
Sampla – Hip Hop Production Sampler is a part of SONiVOX’s Hip Hop production line of products that also includes Playa: Hip Hop Virtual Instrument, and Playa: Aggro Electro Boom. Sampla is available now with a MSRP of $149 and an introductory street price of $99.
To find out more about Sampla or any other SONiVOX products please visit www.sonivoxmi.com