Syntheway Virtual Sitar is a VST instrument designed to emulate the Indian Sitar. The Sitar is a Hindustani classical stringed instrument which utilizes sympathetic strings along with regular strings and a gourd resonating chamber to produce a very distinctive sound. It was popularized by “legendary sitar virtuoso” and composer Ravi Shankar in the 1960s.
* Mastered sitar samples recorded with special equipment in a low noise environment. Full length sustain, no loops (natural decay).
* Includes 18 predefined sounds.
* Optimized CPU and memory usage.
* ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
* Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
* Variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the “room ambience”.
* MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.