H.G. Fortune updated Arracis Gold Pro VSTi Synthesizer to Ver 1.2. Changes affect Pro and Free version. Arracis Gold VSTi Synthesizer’s most significant feature is the 4 x 8 osc step sequencer with adjustable gatelength + modulation on gatelength. With this step sequencer you can have a quite rhythmical output incl. short blips (stepping among the oscillators in selectable sequence) plus mixing to the normal (steady) output signal for vivid Pad or Athmos. Thus it is easy to get really fascinating sounds even at the oscillator section only. In addtion the 2 inbuilt filters provide further means for tweaking. Finally at the output section there is Spook fx and two delays in series incl. pan modulation for delay and direct out for stunning spatial movement in stereo.
– hgf-Retro.sf2 as 4th bank (now 512 waves in Pro / 256 wave in free version)
– button for offset at Gatelength mod helps to avoid too short gates with modulation
– knob for manual adjustment of Delay time from x1 to x2 (to speed up or slow down)
– button normal / Fine for Spook Mod Amnt for more subtle finetuning here
– Auto Reset of Osc Step seq on Host Transport Run
– knobs Spook Q and Mod Amount had been swapped on GUI
– exchanged 5 waves in bank #2 (Pro version) as these had been present twice (see manual for details)
Further changes: GUI has been beautified.