Voxengo Voxformer version 2.3 update is now available for download. Voxengo is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.3 update includes the following changes:
* The “RT Max” spectrum analysis option added.
* Spectrum’s precision does not depend on the oversampling level now.
* Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
* Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
* Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
* Selected filter’s curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
* Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
* The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
* Control surface readout now displays musical note.
* “Density mode” implemented in level meters.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.