112dB announces that Redline Equalizer, the mastering-quality EQ plugin with many unique features, has been updated to version 1.0.3.?This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version.
- AudioSuite plugin for ProTools.
- Line view mode and improved bars mode for spectrum analyzer (right click on GUI and choose Spectrum display).
- Custom Vintage skin by Scott Kane.
- Latency compensation was still slightly off.
- Extreme low-frequency input signals caused audible artifacts.
- Stereo mode sometimes caused L/R channel level difference when loading back a song in Cubase.
- Some users experienced a -2.5dB level drop.
- Clicking inside the GUI window didn’t bring it to the front.
Redline Equalizer is available in RTAS/VST/AU format for Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up, and is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store for €149/$169.