Applied Acoustics Systems releases the String Studio VS-1 v1.1.2 Update for Mac OS X and Windows. String Studio VS-1 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator, filter, and envelope pattern for real-life string instrument components.
This is a maintenance update containing the following changes:
– Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts;
– Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard;
– Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window;
– Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons;
– Fixed Termination module instability;
– Fixed Recorder crash on Windows;
– Fixed automation from plug-in window in Logic 8;
– Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed;
– Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel;
– Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows;
– Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge;
– Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge;
– Fixed “Fatal Error 417” during authorization on Mac OS X;
– Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog values glitch.
Pricing and Availability
The String Studio VS-1 v1.1.2 Update is available now, free of charge to all String Studio VS-1 registered users.
String Studio VS-1 – String Modeling Synthesizer