Today algoriddim released djay 3.1 — a free update for all registered users of djay 3 — containing a ton of new features, improvements, and fixes.
- Significantly improved Auto-BPM detection
- High-precision Auto-Sync
- Quantized Cue Points (set cue automatically aligns to closest beat/onset)
- Auto-Saving of Cue Points and tapped BPM
- Native MIDI support for Ion DISCOVER DJ, Hercules DJ Console Rmx, Hercules DJ Control Steel, Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2, Hercules DJ Console Mk2, VCI-300 – see our list of supported controllers
- Improved keyboard shortcut system for international keyboards: now uses shortcuts based on key position for all shortcuts regarding turntables, sampler, and cutting
- Auto-Loop Shifting: if in loop mode, skipping or jumping to cue point shifts loop region
- … and many more (release notes)
Select “Check for update” in djay’s application menu, or download djay 3.1 now. The update is recommended for all users of djay 3. And if you are running djay 2, you can upgrade to djay 3 for just $24.95 (50% off) as a registered user!