Bleu Cat Audio is happy to announce the update of their audio analysis plugins: the new versions include RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools users as well as 64-bit applications support for both Mac (Audio Unit) and PC (DirectX and VST). We have aslo fixed a couple of issues (mainly on Mac/Snow Leopard).
- RTAS plug-in format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- Blue Cat’s Digital Peak Meter Pro (peak and RMS meter).
- Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Pro (spectrum analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi (multiple instances spectrum analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s StereoScope Pro (stereo field analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s StereoScope Multi (multiple instances stereo field analyzer)