Leading virtual instrument developer Spectrasonics have announced a brand new free update for the multi-award winning Omnisphere and Trilian at this year’s Frankfurt Musikmesse. Version 1.3 offers new performance features including real-time performance sync capabilities allowing all three Spectrasonics instruments to be used together in some unique ways, Groove Lock Envelopes, new sounds, videos and more.
The key features include:
– New “Latch” performance features for Live/Stack Mode allows notes from any part to be “frozen”.
– New Trigger modes allow Omnisphere and Trilian parts to be synchronized and quantized in real-time performance.
– New “Sustain2” mode allows for much more realistic Rock-style Bass playing in Trilian and interesting performance possibilities in Omnisphere.
– All Envelopes now have Groove Lock™ feature. Envelopes can be created via MIDI Files.
– New Browser ‘Search Lock’ and ‘Search Clear’ features improve workflow.
“We are excited to be able to continue the development of these powerful synths and offer new features and sounds to our users which really take these instruments to a whole new level” notes Eric Persing, Founder of Spectrasonics. “We’ve always thought that electronic music should be fun and these new performance features are really a blast to play, jam and build up ideas quickly. We can’t wait to see how our customers use these new features in creative ways.”
The 1.3 update will be available from 20th April and is free to all registered users.