The Precision Enhancer Hz allows the user to selectively add upper harmonics to bass fundamentals, sometimes referred to as “phantom bass”. This significantly enhances the perception of low-end energy beyond the conventional frequency response of small speakers. These harmonics stimulate a psychoacoustic bass-enhancing effect in the listener, giving even the smallest speakers greater translation of low frequency sources. Universal Audio’s unique approach to this common problem combines a simple control set that yields exacting results with minimal adjustment and allows the widest range of tonality available in its class, from subtle to decidedly audible.
- A specialized tool for enhancing bass perception
- Suitable for individual tracks or even full program material
- Extends perceived bass response by up to 1.5 octaves
- Effect blends generated signal into original signal with the ability to solo effect
- Hz Frequency cutoff with ability to solo low passed filtered signal
- Four Effect filter Slopes and five enhancement Modes ensure versatility with the widest array of material
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card available from authorized dealers worldwide.